8.22.2008

Still there?

Anyone, anyone ... Bueller? Just checking.

The latest update for Dan and I and our adoption journey includes expanding our search a bit. Based on a referral from a friend (of a friend), we are considering working with a law office out of Florida. We have sent in our initial application and are awaiting a phone consultation. That should happen some time in September and then we'll let you all know if we decide to sign with them. I've done lots of online research on the firm, been to chat rooms and message boards and have only seen good things about the firm. Wish us luck with our expanded search. We'll let you know how that progresses.
-Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am out here, I have been watching. I think it is a great idea to look out of the midwest. Well- you have been looking here for over a year- why not try someplace else. Good luck we are still praying for you.