12.30.2008

Baby Bedding Purchase

After waiting for so long, Dan and I made the first official baby purchase. We bought a bedding set - gender neutral - and we love it. We used some of our Christmas money. We've had one room upstairs that has been in a holding pattern for years, so we decided to take our time and start getting it ready. I used to think that walking by an empty baby room would make me sad, but the more I thought about it ... it doesn't matter what is or isn't in that room ... I still think about it. So, why not get the room prepared. Besides, buying the bedding was fun, and gave us hope. We will be parents in 2009 - I can feel it.

I hope everyone rings in the New Year in your own special way! - Jodi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya Jods and Dan!

I can feel it as well. I am not into astrology at all, but a friend of mine sent me a link. The link was about me, but it made mention of friends of mine having great years! That would be you~!

I am as anxious as you both are in your quest for baby number 1. With all the thoughts and prayers that you have on your side, its only a short matter of time. Keep us updated, and stay positive!

Soon soon!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

oooh! so lovely!! its looking very sophisticated ! Get more
baby bedding collections from Spacify.