2.17.2009

Big Purchase

Dan and I have bought a crib! That's right, we now have a crib and baby bedding. We haven't put the crib together yet, and won't until we need it, but it's here. We actually saw it a few months ago and really liked it, but we felt kind of weird buying it. Or at least I did. But last weekend, we brought that exciting piece of furniture home. At some point we're going to paint the room too. Just haven't thought that far ahead yet. Decorator I am NOT.

Thanks to everyone who commented or emailed me about the recent opportunity. We're still waiting to hear so I don't have any updates on that yet. I did call to follow up last Thursday and they said they would get back to me ... still waiting for that for that return call which I have to admit is a little disappointing. Hopefully, they are working on things behind the scenes.

Until next time ... -Jodi

No comments: