2.10.2009

Waiting Stinks

OK, waiting is tough enough, but waiting to hear from the Florida law office about the recent situation - stinks even more. I'm not getting my hopes up. (At least that has been my daily mantra since Friday night.) But it is so very hard not to get excited. I really hope we hear soon - one way or the other - my stomach can't handle this.

On a pathetic note ... I just noticed that one of the couples that signed up at the local agency around the same time we did ... well they're now back on the list for their second adoption. The shocker was their adoptive son is two! Now there was a wake-up call.

Did I mention waiting STINKS!? (ugh - I think I'll go eat worms.) -Jodi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi

Just came across your blog through an old email you sent me......everything is crossed for you and all my thoughts and prayers are with you two.

Sarah Pischer

Dan and Jodi said...

Thanks Sarah. Good to hear from you. We're still waiting, but appreciate the extra thoughts and prayers.